For Limited Partners
Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect only limited personal information and identifiers through the Website about our visitors via a third-party web-hosting provider. Our third-party web-hosting provider routinely logs visitor Internet protocol (“IP”) addresses. The processing of IP addresses allows our provider to monitor the use of the Website in order to further our legitimate interest in safeguarding our IT systems. The provider does not provide us with any such information. It is possible that we or the third-party provider would be able to identify you by a combination of your IP address and other information.
In addition, our Website uses site-specific cookies, through which small amounts of data are sent to your computer from the third party’s web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This data allows you to be identified as a unique user when visiting the Website. This technology does not provide us with any information about your name, address, phone number, or email address.
In the preceding 12 months, if you visited our Website, we have only collected identifiers, consisting of IP addresses and site-specific cookies, for the purposes described above. We do not sell personal information and have not sold such personal information in the preceding 12 months.
How We Disclose Personal Information
In limited circumstances, we may share your personal information with external third-parties, namely to:
- Service providers in order to service the Website to further our legitimate interests as described above;
- law enforcement, government regulators or agencies, or other individuals to further our legitimate interest in complying with legal process and our legal and regulatory obligations; and
In the preceding 12 months, we have only disclosed certain identifiers, consisting of IP addresses and site-specific cookies, to our third-party service providers in order to further our legitimate interest in safeguarding our IT systems and in the case of cookies, for the purposes described in the chart above.
We retain the personal information described above for a period of 5 years in order to provide the services provided through the Website, or for other necessary purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements, in which case how long we retain the personal information will be determined by factors including the nature of the legal obligation and/or length of relevant proceedings.
The Website is hosted in the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you will be transferring your IP address and information collected by cookies to the United States. Please be advised that the United States does not offer the same protections for the personal information as countries within the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom.
Depending on your state and country of residence, you may have a right to:
- Request information about any personal information, including IP addresses and information collected by cookies, and copies of any such personal information;
- request that such personal information be deleted;
- opt-out of the sale or sharing of personal information; and
- to correct inaccuracies in personal information.
To submit such a request, please contact our Chief Compliance Officer as set out below.
This section provides additional information for California residents only. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2017 and/or its implementing regulations (“CCPA”) provide protections and rules with respect to California’s definition of Personal Information, which includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual our household.
In accordance with the CCPA, in addition to the rights enumerated above, California residents have the right to:
- opt-out of automated decision-making technologies.
United Kingdom and the European Economic Area
This section provides additional information for individuals in the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area only, who have certain rights under the European Union General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) or United Kingdom GDPR and/or Data Protection Act.
Depending on the circumstances, you may have the right to:
- request access to your personal information and obtain a copy of the information we hold about you;
- correct your personal information that we hold where it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- have your personal information erased where there is no legitimate basis for us continuing to use or retain it;
- require certain of your personal information to be transferred to you or a third party;
- request that your personal information is used only for restricted purposes and in certain circumstances, object to the processing of your personal information; and
- file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that are not part of our organization. We include those links to make it easier for you to get information at their sites. We do not have control over the content or privacy policies at those sites. We recommend that you look at the privacy policies of those websites before you use them.
Data and Network Security
We maintain commercially reasonable operational policies, including physical, electronic and procedural protections, to safeguard and secure our data networks. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of our servers or databases or those of our third-party service providers. You use the Website at your own risk.
Questions and Contact Information
Odyssey Investment Partners
590 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Attn: Chief Compliance Officer