Norcross Safety Products L.L.C. (“Norcross” or the “Company”), during Odyssey’s ownership period, was a manufacturer of branded products in the fragmented personal protection equipment industry. Norcross manufactured and marketed a full line of personal protection equipment for workers through three segments: General Safety & Preparedness, Fire Service and Electrical Safety. The Company’s broad product line included respiratory protection, protective footwear, hand protection, head protection/face shields, bunker gear and linemen equipment.
- Reorganized business into three market facing segments to create better focus on customers and product categories
- Developed an integrated global strategy for product development, operations and sourcing
- Delivered more than $20 million in cost savings through facility rationalization, low-cost sourcing and continuous improvement programs
- Closed five acquisitions adding key product lines and strengthening market positions
- Rest of World sales doubled during ownership
- EBITDA grew more than 70% during Odyssey's ownership